How bottom is bottom in share market?

Me and my friends came into this discussion when we were exploring about the methods of getting "extra" cash fast, easy & low capital....well, you can always head to "Uncle Lim's" or you can "gamble" the legal way -> Share market. The market has tumbled since late last year & many small capitalist like me and my colleagues were always looking for an open opportunity to make a fast buck or two. Actually, to put it in the right prospective..I am not into share market anymore be it local or foreign after got burned last year...although the damage is minor but as the old saying" Cheated once, shame on you; cheated twice, shame on me...well let's not dwell into old tales..

Frequently, i was asked "you think it is time now to venture into share market now? it seems the share market has hit the bottom" As usual, my answers are simple: Who defined bottom? How do you know it is the bottom? Frankly, no one can answer that and my intention is not to pour any "cold water" to them after they heard their uncle's son's daughter's grandfather's uncle had earned quite a lucrative sum after investing into so called "Share market" or "Foreign Currency Exchange".

Most people made a mistake when using historical data as reference to "go in" to the paper jungle & 1 of my advice to them is you can always based on historical data BECAUSE it is already PAST but what you are going to venture in is UNKNOWN. There is no restriction law of getting new bottom hits.

I am not against any "Investment" nor any "Fast Harvest" activities & if this exploration is so fruitful which I think most of people (especially broker that earn tiny commision from your trades) will be FULL TIME Trader rather working as a "cow" or "ant" like most of us.

My 2cents: Think twice before even thinking about "investing" into this & if you really have 1000% confidence (hypothetically, you have news from Datuk/Datin that sign their word on blood), make sure you use your "SPARE" money rather than your car/house loan or meal dollar :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment